Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Alton Towers Retro Souvenir Truck!

Hey everyone!
So a couple of days ago I ordered an Alton Towers Mini Toy Truck and it finally arrived! It's quite awesome. On the back it says 1987 and it has a really old logo on it, but it seems to be brand new, so I almost sure that it is a replica, but it only cost £1.25 (with free p&p too), so it's not really a problem. I can't remember the seller I got it from, but if you just type 'Alton Towers' on eBay and then refine the search to just memorabilia, it should come up. There is another one for £1.99 with £2.00 p&p but keep scrolling down for the cheaper one, because I think that they are exactly the same. It is a great AT collectors item, and a good Christmas gift for the Towers Nerd in your life. (They didn't pay me to say that!) :)

Happy Shopping. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment